This is all Chrissie's fault so you can blame her!
The rules are to list 7 random facts/habits about yourself. The next rule is to choose people which I am wimping out of - so just the one rule really!
Seven random fact eh?
- I always imagined that being a public servant was for thick lazy people who just couldn't hack it in the private sector. Oh boy is THAT a wrong assumption. I'm working with some of the sharpest minds with energised and dedicated people who KEEP TURNING DOWN OFFERS from the private sector because they want to make government better.
- I loathe politicians that follow the crowd as much as I loathe those who think they are leading with vision even though their eyes are blinded by their own high opinion of themselves.
- I've always been a coffee snob and I didn't know it until 3 years ago.
- I have never been back to the place I was born.
- I can ask for a beer and directions to the toilet in 12 languages (the essentials!).
- Writing is something I like to do and would like to do more of - even though my job is largely writing.
- If I don't read 2-3 books each week it usually means I am having a bad week.