After last weeks blogging effort I almost have to - I suggested that a scrapbooking novel might be an idea, and lo, there are several.
I predicted that scrapbooking paper would make a good spacecraft, and the Japanese are rolling out (or is that unfolding?) their plans for origami space flight.
Currently I have a better record that most the crackpot self-designated prophets who made big calls about the millennium that we are still waiting on for a result.
SO - prediction time, and in the tradition of newspaper horoscopes I shall make my predictions vague and generally applicable so that I can guarantee success.
- Australian scrapbooking will continue in 2008 with steady sales of digital cameras and photo paper driving ever more people into photo preservation. Growth will be slower than previous years.
- Lurid 1960's prints will continue to annoy Mrs Grendel who has only boy children to scrapbook.
- I'll be sent in disgrace from the studio on at least one occasion for some as-yet undetermined infraction of the sacred scrapping space.
- Mrs Grendel will obtain at least one new cutting implement in the next 12 months
- The junior Grendels will refuse to pose for photos at some crucially cute moment.
- Digital scrapbooking will not become dominant over paper scrapbooking although there may be a new digital photo frame designed for scrapbook display released.
That's all for now!