Monday 25 February 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is my Son's 6th Birthday.

Jnr Grendel Number One was born this morning 6 years ago. I'm very proud of him.

This is him asleep this morning on his birthday - the unflattering big graze and bruise on his face are testiment to his efforts at the party yesterday where he managed to smack face down into the limestone wall at the park.



Junior Grendel Number One has Autism - and while a lot of people don't really notice (he interacts with adults fairly well), as his Dad I do have a few sad moments where I see him really want to join in, but not quite understanding how.




He's loving school though - and his play times with Junior Grendel Number Two go for hours.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Junior Grendle! Welcome to the big world of being 6!! Enjoy it mate!

Unknown said...

Oh Junior Grendle!!! I can almost see the drool coming from you mouth as you sleep with it wide open - is that a boy thing do you think? My son does that, actually, MY HUSBAND DOES THAT TOO! LOL